Thursday, December 2, 2010

Games People Play

This past week, my friend from home, Michael Dylan Ferrara, came to visit from London, where he's studying Ethnomusicology at King's College at the moment.

Last Friday we went to go see the band Twin Sister, a member of which actually went to school with Michael and I, play at Fleche D'or in Paris. I hadn't heard of them until recently, but liked them so much I actually bought the album on iTunes. Go me!

This is an unofficial video for the song "All Around and Away We go," and I actually prefer it to the official video. I think that it captures the feeling of the song, which, when you close your eyes and listen, reminds you of riding a roller coaster (a tiny one!), with the wind blowing against your face on a warm summer day.

How's that for cheesy?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment